Saturday, January 4, 2014

[Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge] Day 4

New Year's Challenge

In 2014, Rachel at Parajunkee is hosting something new for us, bookish people!
The Book Bloggers New Year’s Challenge
It’s a great way to start a year to challenge yourself & set your goals straight!! 

Book Blogger Challenge

OMG this is the question that I definitely can go on and on about. There are so many great books out there that are being released in 2014 that I really think I might as well just call myself broke right now lol But here is some of my top ones that I definitely do not want to miss year this!

    Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)Maybe Someday

    To All the Boys I've Loved BeforeRebel BelleExtraction (Extraction, #1)

    TOP BOOKS THAT I Do not want to miss

    • Split Second by Kasie West 
    • Ruins and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
    • Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
    • To All the Boys I've Loved by Jenny Han
    • Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
    • Extraction by Stephanie Diaz

    10 comments:

    1. Maybe Someday JUST made my list. I don't know how I missed that!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I hadn't hear of ANY of those! Heading over to goodreads to check them out.
      Great list! Have a great weekend!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much! Hope you will get to read it

        Delete
    3. All new authors and titles for me (I have seen of of them on other people's lists). :) Good luck getting to them all!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I too am so looking forward toward Split Second!!!!! It's on my Most Anticipated Books of 2014 post. lol

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha that's awesome! I think everyone is lol

        Delete
    5. Nice, I'm looking forward to Rebel Belle too. :)

      ReplyDelete