Saturday, January 18, 2014

[Stacking The Shelves] #10

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week.

For the last 2 weeks I was at my boyfriend's house so didn't have a chance to go home and see what I received in mail. So when I actually saw all the packages, it was like Christmas all over again! I know that's a lot of reading but I'm super excited to read all of these! 

Received for review:

There are all the copies that I received from the last few weeks so they might be a little outdated. Running Lean and Confident Faith are a part of Christian networks that give you access to free books to review. Best one has to be BookSneeze.com which everyone should check out!





What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Have a good weekend! xoxo

33 comments:

  1. Great book hauls really does feel like Chirstmas all over again. All these books are new to me, but hope you enjoy your great haul.

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me but look interesting. Every time a book comes in the mail it definitely feels like Christmas. Christmas presents to myself LOL Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice haul! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    My STS post will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are new to me but I hope you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy all of these books! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All new titles to me.
    I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these books before, but that kind of makes them even more exciting! I hope you'll enjoy them all :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Im excited to check them out!

      Delete
  8. These are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll like them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, looks like a nice bunch. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my STS! These are new to me but I love the cover for Running Lean. Enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, hopefully it'll be good!

      Delete
  12. Oooh very nice haul! I hope you enjoy your lovely books :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every book in your haul is new to me, but I like STS because I find new books that I may like to my TBR pile. They have nice covers too.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, I really hope I enjoy them all

      Delete
  14. Enjoy your new books! I am curious about Sailing out of Darkness. Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably be putting it up for trade if you are interested in the future

      Delete
  15. Looks like a great collection! Enjoy your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy your books and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete