Monday, January 6, 2014

[Bout of Books 9.0] Updates

Bout of Books
Woohoo first start of the challenge! I honesetly have been so worried about this because it's my first read-a-thon ever!! I picked out some books earlier (you can see my Goals post HERE) but I have to do some reviews so I don't even know if that's what it's going to be. I guess as long as I read 4 books it will be okay, right? Well my updates are below! I will be filling them out every single day and will post the final status on the last day of the challenge. Wish me luck!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week-long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books
Monday, January 6th
  • What I read today: 
Dealing With It by Christina Channelle
Too Close by Lilliana Anderson
Crewel by Gennifer Albin

Tuesday, JANUARY 7TH
  • What I read today:

Wednesday, JANUARY 8TH
  • What I read today:
  • Number of pages read today: 200
  • Number of pages read total: 992
  • Books completed: 0
  • Total books completed: 3
  • Challenges completed: 1 (Doing Dewey)

Thursday, JANUARY 9TH
  • What I read today:
  • Number of pages read today: 100
  • Number of pages read total: 1092
  • Total books completed: 3

Friday, JANUARY 10TH
  • What I read today:
  • Number of pages read today: 182
  • Number of pages read total: 1274
  • Total books completed: 3

Saturday, JANUARY 11TH
  • What I read today:
  • Number of pages read today: 220
  • Number of pages read total: 1494
  • Total books completed: 4
Sunday, JANUARY 12TH
  • What I read today:
  • Number of pages read today: 120
  • Number of pages read total: 1614
  • Books completed: 4

Check out my final post to learn about my experience & final results!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love doing the challenges during Bout of Books. Hopefully you will your 4 books read this week!

    My Bout of Books Goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved these 2 today! Totally awesome

      Delete
  2. I've only done one challenge so far (at Sarah Says Read), I would like to participate more but reading blogs and doing challenges takes away soooo much reading time :D Good luck for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Between reading, challenges, and twitter chats it's definitely considered a "challenge" lol Good luck to you as well!

      Delete
  3. 3 books!! Awesome! And I get what you mean- Bout of Books is amazing because of all the social stuff that comes with it - but it's also extremely time consuming!! Anyway, I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo great reading so far! Are you liking Crewel? It was a favorite read of mine in 2012 (though I haven't read Altered yet)!

    Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog to cheer me on! How are you liking Crewel? That author came here back in October with a few others, so I got to hear her speak and it sounded like an interested book. Good luck on your first read-a-thon, may you be an addict like the rest of us! ;)

    ReplyDelete