|This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.|
top things on our reading wish list
- Dystopian books that are actually unique. I"m kinda tired of reading about "poor-chosen-girl-rebels-against-government-and-saves-everyone" kind of books. I want something crazy. I mean seriously! Anything crazy. Give me aliens, fiberglass hairs, anything!
- Retellings that are twisty and come from different POV other than the regular-standard Prince/Princess talk. Even better if it's couple of tales all mixed up together.
- Books that will make me cry. Please make me cry people! I know it's a little silly but the more emotional book makes me, the more I will love it!
- Mother Russia. I'm originally from Siberia so really love reading books that are based in Russia. And most of them need to be YA!
- Girl talk! Meaning relationships between girls. There's always books about two best friends that eventually fall apart but I want to read about that female bond that every girl wants to have.
What is on your list today? Comment & I will return the favor ;)