Tuesday, September 10, 2013

[Top Ten Tuesday] #5

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. 

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books we want to see as a Movie or TV Show

There is so many times that I have been wanting to just tell the producers to stop making stupid movies and just explore the book world a little more! This is just some of the list and I may have forgotten some :D

Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1)Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)Matched (Matched, #1)12558285Slide (Slide, #1)Jenny Pox (The Paranormals, #1)


What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo

post signature

13 comments:

  1. Sins & Needles would make an amazing movie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! I loved the whole series!

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! Haven't read any of these. But yes, I agree that a good chunk of the time that the "movie people" just don't capture the book quite right. But I think we readers are in the minority on that one! I think a decent size percent of the moviegoers read the book afterwards.

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they would read it before lol But at least they're starting to make more books into movies

      Delete
  3. I think Delirium would make for a good TV show. I haven't read the others but the Jenny Pox one would make for a creepy movie or show. I could see Splintered doing well too!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT post earlier. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, and Jenny Pox could probably be one of those "Mama" movies lol Thanks for stopping by back!

      Delete
  4. I really wanted to put Hopeless on my list, I love that book so much, but I think it would be such a hard movie to watch. Which is good sometimes, but I don't know, I don't think I have it in me. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be like the next "Notebook", super sad!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great list! Ten Tiny Breaths is on my list too. I would love to see Hopeless as a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Heck Yes! I never even thought about Sins & Needles being a movie/tv show. But I love the idea, I would totally watch it. Great Picks :)

    Elizabeth @ Blue Eyed Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that whole series would have been awesome!
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  7. Great list! Haven't read any of these but they're all on my tbr pile.
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete