Wednesday, September 11, 2013

[Waiting on Wednesday] #10

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming books that we eagerly anticipate and cannot wait to get here!

"WORLD AFTER" - SUSAN EE

World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
Expected Publication: November 19th, 2013
In this sequel to the bestselling fantasy thriller, Angelfall, the survivors of the angel apocalypse begin to scrape back together what's left of the modern world.

When a group of people capture Penryn's sister Paige, thinking she's a monster, the situation ends in a massacre. Paige disappears. Humans are terrified. Mom is heartbroken.

Penryn drives through the streets of San Francisco looking for Paige. Why are the streets so empty? Where is everybody? Her search leads her into the heart of the angels' secret plans where she catches a glimpse of their motivations, and learns the horrifying extent to which the angels are willing to go.

Meanwhile, Raffe hunts for his wings. Without them, he can't rejoin the angels, can't take his rightful place as one of their leaders. When faced with recapturing his wings or helping Penryn survive, which will he choose?

WHY AM I WAITING ON IT?

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)


World After is a sequel to very popular Angelfall from Penryn & the End of Days series. This has been a huge hit among the readers for a very, very long time and from seeing the reviews, I'm pretty sure that it will not disappoint everyone. 

Definitely waiting on it because of the story behind the book and because Angelfall is next on my list to read!


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON THIS WEEK?





post signature

31 comments:

  1. Ahhh yes! I can't wait for this one either :D.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Angelfall. I'm not a big fan of angel books but the Unearthly series is showing me that I do like some of them. I'll check into these.

    Rather Be Reading YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading those alot lately so I might like this one!

      Delete
  3. Eep!!! Sooo cannot wait! I need to WoW this one already! Already preordered it myself at Amazon!! 40% off the cover price for the real book! Hotdog!

    Hope you enjoy it too!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I definitely need to check that out! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oh no, I still need to read Angelfall..its on my nook along with oh a few hundred other need to read books..LOL Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know exactly how that is, it's exactly how my Kindle is right now

      Delete
  5. These sound really good....thanks for sharing, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice. I really do need to read Angelfall. The cover alone is intriguing.

    Old follower. ;)
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, I need to hurry up and finish all of my ARC books already lol

      Delete
  7. I haven't read Angelfall yet, but it's at the top of my TBR:) Thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Angelfall, but everyone says how good it is! Hopefully I'll get to it soon, especially since this one is coming out soon! :) Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, I want to read it before it comes out!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Oh that sounds really good I added it my TBR thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've really been meaning to read Angelfall soon! Been hearing amazing this about this series. Awesome pick, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, it's really popular. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Great pick! I've heard things about Angelfall. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought Angelfall but haven't read it yet!! But, OMG the sequel looks great :D

    Thanks for stopping by,
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I rented it one time and forgot about it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. OMG there's a cover!! AHH!! I've been super excited about this sequel for SO LONG, and totally missed the cover reveal! Great pick. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nest month!!! Woohooo! I know, I'm really excited too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. I've had a copy of Angelfall since it first came out and I still haven't read it yet. Looks like I better get on it. Thanks for stopping by my WoW post this week!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  15. I havent started this books. but man, both covers are absolutely gorgeous.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW. Happy Friday!
    Also.I am a new follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first time hearing about this series and now I'm wondering why I haven't read it yet. It sounds so good! I'm adding it to my TBR now, thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still need to read Angelfall! I've heard great things. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow (no pun intended) this one looks amazing! How am I not heard of that before? I'm on a huge dystopian kick and have just about run out of everything to read so this couldn't have come at a better time. And the covers! Thank you for putting it on my radar, And thank you for stopping by my post on Wednesday! :-)

    ReplyDelete