Wednesday, September 4, 2013

[Waiting On Wednesday] #9

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming books that we eagerly anticipate and cannot wait to get here!

Premeditated
Expected Publication: October 8th, 2013
A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.(

WHY AM I WAITING ON IT?

Every single book that seems to have some sort of revenge-theme for it, always gets my attention! And with some bad-ass female lead?? Umm yes please! I always love when the MC is able to take care of herself and not just fall for some guy. And even though this is considered as Contemporary genre, it is mixed with YA and Mystery/Thriller which is always intriguing. 

This seems to be a big hit with the Goodreads community as well! Almost every review that's already being posted seems to have steady 4-5 star ratings so I am really excited for this one!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON THIS WEEK?


post signature

30 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it does sound good! Adding it to my TBR list! :D

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I hope you get to read this one!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great pick. I've had my eye on this one for a while now. Hope we both get to read it soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing! Thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Ooh intriguing! Haven't heard of this one but the cover is definitely eye-catching! So not meant to be cliched with that, it really is eye catching regardless of us seeing just her eye!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know what you mean. I really hope I get to read this one soon!

      Delete
  4. This looks good, and was new to me..so thanks for sharing it, adding to my wishlist :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have sworn this one came out already! Wow, I'm confused. I need to catch up on book stuff D:

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're hilarious. I get that sometimes.
      Anytime!

      Delete
  6. I have heard of this one! It sounds so good! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cover so much, the broken glass effect is so cool. I am really excited for the release of this one as well.
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I like when the books have you guessing what going to happen.

      Anytime!

      Delete
  8. It sounds like an interesting concept sprinkled with dark themes. By the way this cover reminds me of another book!! Now I wont be able to get it out of my head until I discover which book it is xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I get that all the time! Specially when I see cover that used stock images lol

      Delete
  9. Oooh, this one seems good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this sounds really good! I'll be adding it to my TBR list (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. This sounds good! Hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am adding this to my TBR list right now! It sounds like an absolutely fascinating book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw something about this the other day and it sounds really good. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW, and I'm following you back with Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've been seeing this around and thank you for following back!

      Delete
  14. Revenge is sweet... at least to read about! Great pick :) I am so stoked about this one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooohooo high five girlie! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  15. I've been so excited about this one! I love the revenge aspect to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete