Sunday, September 1, 2013

[August Recap]


Oh my gosh! Where did August go? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was going away for 4th of July weekend! But August definitely was busy and flew by fast. Seattle is right on schedule and already had few showers. It's coat season!! But here's a little recap for the month of August and what is to be expected for September. 

"Sins & Needles" by Karina Halle
"Shooting Scars" by Karina Halle
"Dollhouse" by Anya Allyn
"Twisted" by K.A. Robinson
"Torn" by K.A. Robinson

Favorite book of the month
17230559
review coming soon.

In September I am expecting to review more books for NetGalley as well as some new Authors that I got in contact with! And I will be spending more time working on memes since this month I have not posted any. So stick around and don't forget to check back for new suggestions and giveaway! 

post signature