Tuesday, September 3, 2013

[Top Ten Tuesday] #4

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. 

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I wish were Taught in Schools

This one is a little tricky for me since I only moved to America in high school and have not discovered a lot of American classics. Here are 2 lists with Classics that I have read and that are still on my TBR list!

READ Classics. 
The Great GatsbyRomeo and JulietTo Kill a Mockingbird
The Catcher in the RyeLittle Women (Little Women, #1)


TBR Classics & Wish they taught in school.
Pride and PrejudiceAnna KareninaThe Fault in Our Stars
A Stop in the ParkThe Notebook

What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo

post signature