Monday, October 21, 2013

[It's Monday! What Are You Reading?] (1)

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we've read, what we are reading, and what is coming up next..

I finally decided that I should do something for Mondays since my blog content has been kind of low this month. The truth is that I kind of gave up on reading few weeks ago and wasn't even looking at my blog. I don't know if I was just burned out or not but it was really weird hehe But I'm coming back to it and hoping I'm doing this right! Share any feedback you have in comments and I will return the love! xoxo

 Read

Sometimes Never, Sometimes AlwaysFreak of Nature (IFICS, #1)The Fairest of Them All

Currently READing

Parasite (Parasitology, #1)

Next to-READ

Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)Hidden (Hidden Series, #1)Hidden Wings (Hidden Wings, #1)


post signature

20 comments:

  1. THANKS for stopping by my blog.

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth for stopping by back! (:

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! I am looking forward to eventually reading The Fairest of Them All! Read your review and even more excited now!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I'm glad you enjoyed it! And you should definitely read it, it's worth it

      Delete
  3. I really feel like I've been neglecting my blog lately, too. Nice to see you here, participating! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yeah it's kind of addiction that I'm back on. Thanks anyways!

      Delete
  4. My reading and blog have been neglected lately, trying to get back on track this week ... I think we all have times like that. Your book choices look great. Have a good week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! I hope that this week will be better. Thanks for the wishes!

      Delete
  5. I have yet to read Mira Grant, but have read such good reviews. Sometimes a step back is needed to rejuvinate. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you! Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for coming by!

    We've all been through The Great Burnout. Some times you need to take a break. It's hard to get back on track (I am still recovering! haha). Gorgeous blog! Looks like you have an interesting selection this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot Jaime! And I completely agree, it's kind of hard sometimes to read read and read!

      Delete
  7. I have been going through a bit of a burnout as well. Happy to see you back(:
    I am currently reading trust in me by j lynn. Soo good - love cam(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing, I'm definitely going to be looking forward to the review!

      Delete
  8. Awesome list, those look really cool and I can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are enjoying your reads this week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh Parasite. I was going to buy it but didn't since I've not heard anything about Parasite. Anyway let me know what you think when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally check it out! I thought it was great, my review is up now :)

      Delete