Tuesday, July 16, 2013

[15 Day Book Blogger Challenge] Day 9: Why Do We Blog?


Wow can't believe this is Day 9 already! Time is going by so fast and I cannot believe how many great people I have met during this challenge! Next question seems pretty deep, cannot wait to read everyone's posts! Click for rules HERE!!! <3

DAY 9: why do you blog about books?


Hmmm.. I have been reading so many amazing books that I just wanted to share my passion and since I always had passion for design, I was excited to put it to use. I used to be really into blogs for Beauty & Fitness but it seems like everyone always has the same thing. I mean, pretty much anyone can buy a high end lipstick and post about it but not everyone can express their thoughts about the book they recently read. And books helped me through a lot in my life. I remind myself of it by my banner which says "Getting away from reality" because sometimes that's all you can do with this life. Just forget about it for a moment.

And I feel like this community is way more intelligent than any other blog community out there. We read, we write and we tell the authors how it is. & that's not even considering that we make best friends just by liking the same book without caring what we look like or where we come from. LOVE ALL OF YOU MY BEAUTIFUL BOOK BLOGGERS!!!

post signature