Thursday, July 11, 2013

[15 Days Challenge] Day 4: Throwing Books & Sh*t...


Day 4. I honestly think that this is the weirdest question so far so I will try to answer it as detailed as I can. Just remember that I'm not a violent person and though I do tend to "drop" things (like my phone, Kindle, pretty much all the other precious things), I am very careful with books lol Again, if you are not familiar with this challenge, you can view it HERE and always join in on the fun!! <3

DAY 3: what's the last book you flung across the room?

Weird question! I don't even know where to start because it seems like I barely read hardcover books anymore since I got my Kindle. Is it only me or actual print copies are dying off? I really hope not!! But here it is... My lowest moment when I flung a book across the room. -drum roll- 


Storm Glass (Glass, #1)Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder

I honestly didn't want to throw it but I was PMSing that day and the beginning was very confusing so I gave up. There was way too many names to remember and it was hot outside... I threw the book on the ground and went to kitchen to pig out on some chocolate. I know! I know, it's a shame.. But hey, it's mother nature right? No amount of ibuprofen could help me that day :(




Leave your links in comments! I can't wait to read everyone's Day Challenge for today!


post signature

12 comments:

  1. Probably Moby Dick, though I don't think I actually threw it. Like you I'm kind to books. Anyway, I had to read it for a class and I wanted to kill myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! I actually never finished that book lol

      Delete
  2. Oh, I hate how hormones affect us. I found myself all teary eyed at some TV commercial the other day and I was so pissed off at myself for it.

    At least you had chocolate to cheer you up! <3 Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha omg TV commercials are the worst for me too! And yeah, chocolate always helps lol

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I have definitely been there before. If I'm not in the mood to read something, it makes me stabby lol

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol high five! I'm glad I'm not the only one :D

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I haven't read this yet, but I have read (and enjoyed) Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. Sorry this didn't work for you! I hate it when that happens. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad you liked it! I might have to give it another shot when I'm not so emotional lol

      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. That's a reasonable excuse for flinging the book and heading towards the chocolate stash ;)
    I still want to read that book - though maybe, I should wait until after the pregnancy & breastfeeding dementia are gone, if you say you had trouble with the huge amount of characters and names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should probably wait off on those lol But every excuse is always valid when it comes to chocolate lol

      Delete
  6. Ellie at least you've got an excuse otherwise I'd be majorly appalled that you threw a Maria V Snyder book!!! I love her. I'm going to start her Healer #2 very shortly.

    Day 3 & 4 Blogger Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha no no no! Nothing again Snyder, just emotional lol I'm gonna try to give it a try soon but make sure that I'm not on my period haha

      xoxo

      Delete