I receive a lot of emails ever day by the people that I follow with email and came across this 15 Day Challenge that looked very interesting. It was originally made by Good Books, Good Wines and you can see rules HERE. I just came back from vacation and though that this is just what I need to get my head back into the blogging world and see if I can challenge myself enough to continue with this. Hopefully everyone out there will supportive enough so I can make it. One.. Two.. Three.. GO!
Day 1: Make 15 book-related confessions.
1. I read ALOT. I always have couple of books and devices that I use for reading and as long as it's different, I can stayed focused on the book without a problem. I have audiobooks, paperback, Kindle and phone.
2. I always fall in love with the bad guy. Call me crazy but if he's the jerk, I love him.
3. I don't know what it is about different fonts but my inside-narrator voice always changes when I read in Italian or Bold font. Is that weird or what?
4. I'm very defensive about my books. Yes, I am one of those. If we don't like the same books, I don't think we can be friends.
5. I JUDGE the book by it's cover. Something about good design makes me want to read the book no matter what. I tend not to read books that have terrible covers.
6. I read everywhere. Traffic, lunch, dinner, work, during TV shows... Ugh I think I might have a problem :(
7. If the book was made into the movie, I like to critic it. ALOT. And also want to make sure that everyone knows that I read the book first :P
8. Sometimes I get depressed because I know that I will not read all of the books that are on my To-Read Goodreads shelf. Life is not fair!
9. If my favorite character in the book gets hurt, I get grumpy and don't talk to people. I'm going through something and they just could never understand the pain!
10. I have to relate to the character. If the girl/guy is really annoying or too boring, I probably won't like the book to begin with.
11. When I first started blogging, I had no idea what ARCs were and how cool people were that I actually got them.
12. I have to re-read the first page of every book that I start. For some reason I feel like I'm mentally preparing myself for what's going to happen.
13. I check out 5-6 library books at the same time and will not return them all until I finish reading them. With my Kindle and those books, I have some fines that still needs to be paid. GUILTY!
14. When I lived in Russia, I finished every single book in Fiction section in my local library. People thought I was a psycho lol
15. WOMEN WHO READ ARE FREAKING HOT!!!
Wow. That was way harder than I thought it would be. I'm pretty sure that I just rambled on lol But I'm excited to see what everyone's confessions are and super excited for Day Two!! -Ellie, xoxo