Saturday, December 21, 2013

[Stacking The Shelves] #6

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.

We finally had snow! I know it's kind of weird because it's Seattle but this was honestly the first time it snowed here. It only held out for few hours and then it rained the whole day but it was amazing! I really hope we are going to have snow on Christmas, it's going to be amazing!! Oh and I received a package from my Secret Santa and she is amazing!!! I love every single book that I got

Purchased:

Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)Shadowlands (Shadowlands, #1)

Shadowlands by Kate Brian

I finally gave in and bought audiobook of Teardrop, so excited for it!! I found The 5th Wave & Shadowlands at my local bookstore and I'm going to give this over to my boss and one of my coworkers. 

Received for Review (eBooks):

Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings, #1)Maybe One DayLet the Storm Break (Let the Sky Fall, #2)#scandal


Received for Review (Physical Copies):



HUGE thanks to Candance from CBB Book Promotions for this awesome book! I've been wanting to read this one forever! :)

Gifted (Secret Santa)



What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Have a good weekend! xoxo

post signature

24 comments:

  1. Nice! Seeing quite a few Mara Dryer's this weekend! I really enjoy Elizabeth's series! Hope you enjoy the first two of the trilogy there! And of course enjoy the rest of your new to me reads! I still need to read The 5th Wave myself!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. Elizabeth's series is awesome. Your Secret Santa was so nice and awesome. The Fifth Wave is suppose to be really good. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I have The 5th Wave on my shelf and I keep meaning to get to it, I've only heard fabulous things about the novel. Black City also looks really good. Although every time I try and read it "Rack City" by Tyga gets stuck in my head...and that is not a pleasant experience =P

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha omg that's so bad! Now I'm going to think about that song too lol

      Delete
  4. Loved The 5th Wave & of course The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, hope you enjoy them! appy Holidays. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool haul. Enjoy your new additions :)

    Happy Holidays!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an AWESOME Secret Santa!! The Mara Dyer series is my absolute favorite. I can't wait for the last book in that series. I have a copy of Teardrop too, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

    Thanks for stopping by my STS and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I really hope that you get to read it and will love it!

      Delete
  7. Great haul!! I LOVED The Black City Series!! I didn't care for The 5th Wave that much, but A LOT of people loved it!!! I hope you enjoy all your great books. Happy holidays, and thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look great! I really loved The 5th Wave and I can't wait to read Shadowlands when I get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing haul! I got Teardrop a few weeks ago :) haven't had a chance to read it yet though. Love your secret Santa books! I haven't gotten mine yet :(
    Thanks for stopping by my STS!
    Hope you have a great holiday!
    -Diamond @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is a great haul! I'm curious about Maybe One Day...we have an ARC of it but I've not heard much on it--i hope you enjoy! Send me a tweet if you end up reviewing it, I'd love to see what you think! =) Happy reading! ~Rachel at The (YA) Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved The 5th Wave! Hope you enjoy all your books. Happy holidays. Thanks for visiting Annette's Book Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh these books look fabulous :-) I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read Maybe One Day! And I have #scandal, can't wait to read that one! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been reluctant to read Teardrop, because I wasn't a huge fan of her other series, but that cover is going to change my mind I think!
    Happy reading and hope you have a lovely Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo, Secret Santa was awesome this year. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm keen for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer!! Plus, nice cover. I wasn't happy with Teardrop. >_< But I'm probably very fussy or something. Happy reading! And thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great haul, Ellie. Maybe One Day looks awesome :)

    Happy Holidays :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oohh awesome haul this week! I'm looking forward to Teardrop too. And The 5th Wave is amazing :) Thanks for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete