Monday, December 16, 2013

[Top Ten Tuesday] (13)

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. 

This Week's Topic: Top Five New to me Authors of 2013


Believe it or not but 2013 has been the year when I completely fell in love with her writing. My first novel by her was Hopeless which I read back in February and I was completely hooked! I never knew that someone can make you cry that much,, I'm definitely planning on reading everything by her! Love it!






Author of Where the Stars Still Shine - she blew me away. I was never sure about this book but after I read the story and the way it memorized me, I definitely loved it. She has another novel that I'm very interested to read called Something Like Normal. 






Another one of my favorites from 2013. I was not lucky enough to snatch the copies on Galley for other books in this series but I am planning on owning physical copies of these books since they were just simply amazing!








Parasite has been the first book that I have read by Mira Grant and was really surprised. I heard a lot about her zombie novels and wasn't sure what I thought of them but after reading Parasite, I definitely know what kind of twisted mind this author could have. I'm looking forward reading more novels by her. 




Racing SavannahMiranda Kenneally
I never was much of "cowboy" themed books but I absolutely loved Miranda's writing in Racing Savannah. It was fun, simple, and kept the pages turning. I really need to read more of her books since this one was my first one that I was introduced to. 







What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo