Monday, December 30, 2013

[Top Ten Tuesday] (14)

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.

Can you guys believe it's going to be 2014 in about 24 hours?? I can't believe how fast the time went and seriously feel like I haven't done anything lol I do have to say that finding blog and Goodreads was amazing and I loved connecting with each and every one of you! I'm excited to see your picks for this year. & I decided to add my stats for 2013 to remember how it went lol


This Week's Topic: Best Books in 2013! 

Sempre (Forever, #1)Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall, #1)Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)

What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo

post signature

14 comments:

  1. Nice! These are new to me pretty much! When I looked at my Goodreads list like this I saw that it was pretty much all 5 stars! There were 4s and some 3s, but some of these ratings I rounded up or down when I said they were 3.5 or 4.5 or whatever.

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I actually thought that I rated more books lower but I guess not lol I wish Goodreads would have a system where we can mark it 3.5 or 4.5 stars!

      Delete
  2. Pivot point is also on my list and I so need to read where the stars will shine!
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I was actually debating reading Finding Cinderella this afternoon. I ended 2012 with Hopeless and I kind of like the idea that I'll end 2013 with a Colleen Hoover book. Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. It's not very long but you will love it!

      Delete
  4. I am really glad to see Racing Savannah on your list! I haven't read it, but I read the 3 previous books and all of them were amazing. The Hundred Oaks series is one of my all time favorite ya contemporary. I'm a bit surprised to see Let the Sky Fall. I heard a lot of mixed reviews on it, but mostly negative reviews. Happy that you liked it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I saw that too! I don't know why but I actually really liked it. Maybe it was just one of those books that really stood out to me :)

      Delete
  5. Pivot Point made it on to my list too! It was just such an amazing book, wasn't it? Let the Sky Fall was amazing as well!
    Where the Stars Still Shine sounds amazing, so I'll definitely need to get to it this year.
    Great list! Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely should, I loved it! :D Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year!

    Pivot Point or Kasie West got an honourable mention on my top 13 of 2013. I loved both her books sooo much!
    I just read Finding Cinderella and what a great novella. I love Colleen Hoover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally loved it as well! I'm so happy she made it free

      Delete