Tuesday, December 3, 2013

[Top Ten Tuesday] (12)

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. 

This Week's Topic: Top Ten 2014 Releases We Are Dying to Read!


Promise of ShadowsMagnolia

Paranormal book with a twist of mythology? Yes please! & the cover is gorgeous, I've always been a sucker for pretty covers and anything that's pretty. 

Magnolia by Kristi Cook - Release August 2014
Arranged marriage story between royally rich teenagers smells like rebels! Totally excited for this one but that is almost a year away to be released! :(

Dissonance (Dissonance, #1)#scandal

Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke - Release July 2014
New series involving Time Travel with dystopian theme sounds like the new Divergent series! And the cover is gorgeous, I'm definitely hoping to get my hands on this.

#scandal by Sarah Ockler - Release June 2014
This is definitely going to be my summer read! I heard so many good things about it & cannot wait to endoulge myself in some romance.  

The Geography of You and MeLies My Girlfriend Told Me

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith  - Release April 2014
This is more of a Chick Lit story and even though I have to be in the mood for it, I really think that I will enjoy this one. & it's published by one of my favorite publishers! 

Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters - Release June 2014
I haven't been a big fan of GLBT genre but I'm winning to give this one a shot just because it sounds very emotional and I think it will be good. But who know.. So far there's 5 star rating on Goodreads.

To All the Boys I've Loved BeforeBeing Sloane Jacobs

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han  - Release April 2014
Teen writes letters to every boy that she had crush on. This is totally a new level of desperation that I would love to read hehe

Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill - Release January 2014
This is more of a sports-romance but I've seen it on RandomBuzzers and pretty excited to check it out!I heard a lot good things about the author.


What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo

post signature

42 comments:

  1. None of these books are in my TBR, but the To All the Boys I've Loved Before made me laugh. I think that's one memory lane I don't want to travel again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Geography of You and Me is on my list too, and Being Sloane Jacobs is really good! :)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I'm excited for this!

      Delete
  3. A lot of these books look very good. I'm going to check them out when they become released.

    Thanks!

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dissonance and Promise are high on my TBR list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only one of these (#Scandal) made my list, but most of the others easily could have. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Geography of You and Me is making a lot of lists today. :) I did really enjoy TSPoLAFS (such a mouthful).
    Great list! Some of these I hadn't heard of yet. *adds to TBR* :)

    Here's mine: http://thisisthestoryofmyreadinglife.blogspot.ca/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-2014-releases-im-dying.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh nice picks! These are all new to me but I hope you get them as soon as possible and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover for To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Also I know what you're saying about Lies My Girlfriend Told Me, but it does sound really good!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. The Promise of Shadows looks gorgeous! Excited for that book now, thanks for sharing!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEING SLOANE JACOBS was so good! It was really cute and both Sloanes were great. I can't wait for #SCANDAL , the GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME, and TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you're so lucky you got to read it!!

      Delete
  11. I'm such a fangirl of Jenifer E Smith and Lauren Morrill. I can't wait to read both their next reads. Thank God I have an earc for Being Sloane Jacobs, if only one was available for Geography of you & me. Great list, Ellie! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so lucky! I hope I will get to read it one day!

      Delete
  12. I love your list! All of these are on my TBR already so I'm waiting with you. #scandal, Being Sloane Jacobs, and Magnolia are on Edelweiss. I hope you can snag some early copies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen #scandal but haven't got approved for it yet. Thanks girl!

      Delete
  13. I'm really excited for Magnolia, too! And The Geography of You & Me - I loved Smith's Statistical Probability, so I'm really excited for another book by her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty great authors, definitely can't wait.

      Delete
  14. Great picks! I am really excited to have got the arcs for Magnolia and #scandal - both look really great and I hope they are enjoyable reads. I am dying to buy myself Jenny Han's new book - I loved her Summer series. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so lucky! I wish I got the arc, that would be awesome!

      Delete
  15. Great list, I think most of these titles are on my wishlist but I'm most excited about To All The Boys I've Loved Before and Promise of Shadows, can't wait to get my hands on those two.

    My Top 10 Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scandal and the Jenny Han book look really good! I just added them on goodreads after seeing them on so many lists!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen them around too, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  17. The Geography of You and Me is definitely one I'm excited for. That cover is cute!! All the Boys I've Loved before is another on my tbr list =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the covers got me at first lol

      Delete
  18. I hadn't given much thought to Dissonance before I saw it on a lot of lists today so I reread the description. Ooooooh sounds good, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I'm really excited! Can't go wrong with another dystopia book hehe

      Delete
  19. LOVE the cover of Dissonance... this is the first I've seen it!! I'll also be reading #scandal, The Geography of Me and You, To All The Boys, and possibly Being Sloane Jacobs (still havent decided bc I didnt LOVE LOVE Meant to Be).

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hope you get to check it out and love all of the books!

      Delete
  20. Ooooh! Great picks! I had PROMISE OF SHADOWS on my list too, but there were so many that could have made the list and I just didn't have room. Yay, 2014!

    Thanks for visiting my TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like its going to be great!

      Delete
  21. I haven't read anything by Sarah Ockler yet, but Scandal is one I want to check out. I'm also looking forward to Being Sloane Jacobs, even though I don't read a ton of contemporary romance.

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it was good so hope you will like it

      Delete