Tuesday, July 9, 2013

[Teaser Tuesday] #3 - Lie To Me by Suzanne Brahm


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! 

Lie to MeMy Teaser
“When we were little we'd played in there for hours building forts, and biking over the bumpy trails. It's been a while since I'd walked beneath the canopy of trees with nothing to worry about but coming home before sunset. Those were the days before boyfriends and lies. Once week before, my only problem had been a broken heart. A beautifully uncomplicated and non-scary broken heart. I was shocked to realize I was nostalgic for that feeling." 
~ p.57, “Lie To Me” by Suzanne Brahm


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post for me to visit or let everyone know what you're reading! 

post signature