Saturday, August 2, 2014

[Stacking The Shelves] #22

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week.

Whoooo July has been so busy for me! I finally had a chance to do this post but haven't had time to post everything that I received. I will do more detailed post next week but just wanted to share this really quickly with you guys. It's a copy of A Safe Place from E.M. Tippetts and it is GORGEOUS! i CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT. 

On other new, I FINALLY GOT INSTAGRAM!!! So follow me & I will be sure to follow back. Excited to visit everyones posts and see what awesome reads you guys got! :)

for review:


What's on your list today?  Leave comments below & I'll return the favor!

Want some awesome Beach Reads? Check out this post for books you could win & enter the rafflecopter!

16 comments:

  1. OOh pretty cover! Totally new to me read! Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the look of A Safe Space! The colour is gorgeous :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Safe Space does look enticing...and the idea of a beach right now has me planning in my mind: can I go? When can I go?

    Enjoy your week...and here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thank you! And you should def go

      Delete
  4. Enjoy A Safe Space. The cover is gorgeous. Happy reading. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love your personalized Stacking the Shelves button!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover, I've seen this one around this week. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of the book, but the cover is SO pretty! Hope you enjoy it :)

    -Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I do like the cover. I'll definitely look out for your review. :)
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete