Tuesday, January 6, 2015

[Top Ten Tuesday] #25 - Can't Wait for 2015 Debut Novels

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.

!Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015!

Wow. I just double checked and the last time I did Top Ten was like in summer. What is wrong with me?? Well not to fear! I am going to be a lot better about these lists because... well... it's awesome! & it's lists! Awesome lists. Ahem. So here it goes. The most anticipated debut novels for 2015. Do you guys think that there just will be TONS of new authors this year? If I wrote a book, it would definitely be a good number for me to be published. & if you are like me and had to Google what debut novels mean - it's the first novel of the author, kind of like an introduction to their name & writing style. You're welcome!

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) My Heart and Other Black Holes The Conspiracy of Us
Red Queen| My Heart & Other Black Holes| Conspiracy of Us
Made You Up Vendetta (Blood for Blood, #1) Hello, I Love You
Made You Up| Vendetta| Hello, I Love You
Mindwalker (Mindwalker, #1) Duplicity Damage Done
Mindwalker| Duplicity| Damage Done

What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo