Thursday, January 22, 2015

[Discussion] Instagram - Personal or Book-Related Only?

Instagram
HELP HELP HELP!!! How do you Instagram?

This is something that's been bothering me for awhile actually. & I'm only saying this because even though I have a busy lifestyle, I still care about my readers and want to make sure that they don't waste their time on looking at something that they DON'T want to see. 
So let's hear it. 
Instagram. 
Would you rather see book-related photos ONLY or having that personal touch with daily grams is okay?
This is pretty much my lifestyle right now. I have a full time job working in Purchasing & on top of that I'm a kickboxing Instructor, teaching anywhere from 3-4 days a week. Since I'm in Fitness, I also have to make sure that I look after the way I look so have to fit workout routine into all of that. Oh yeah, & I'm a full time student so when I'm not working, I'm getting my degree hehe Think that's pretty much it :)

So I really need help. If meaning that you guys would want to see only book-related photos, I am willing to create a separate account. My posting just won't be as frequent as my main account. Or if you don't mind seeing my food pictures & selfies - you're awesome *wink*