Thursday, January 22, 2015

[Discussion] Instagram - Personal or Book-Related Only?

Instagram
HELP HELP HELP!!! How do you Instagram?

This is something that's been bothering me for awhile actually. & I'm only saying this because even though I have a busy lifestyle, I still care about my readers and want to make sure that they don't waste their time on looking at something that they DON'T want to see. 
So let's hear it. 
Instagram. 
Would you rather see book-related photos ONLY or having that personal touch with daily grams is okay?
This is pretty much my lifestyle right now. I have a full time job working in Purchasing & on top of that I'm a kickboxing Instructor, teaching anywhere from 3-4 days a week. Since I'm in Fitness, I also have to make sure that I look after the way I look so have to fit workout routine into all of that. Oh yeah, & I'm a full time student so when I'm not working, I'm getting my degree hehe Think that's pretty much it :)

So I really need help. If meaning that you guys would want to see only book-related photos, I am willing to create a separate account. My posting just won't be as frequent as my main account. Or if you don't mind seeing my food pictures & selfies - you're awesome *wink*


10 comments:

  1. I think Instagram is the most laid back of all social media. Just post whatever you feel like posting. It only takes a second to scroll through Instagram so I doubt anyone would mind getting a peak into your life outside of books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! Thanks Stacey, I was just curious hehe

      Delete
  2. I think it is your account and you should structure it to fit what works for you. Personally, I don't mind a feed that is everything -- there is more to me than just books and I expect that to be true for other people too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicely said! I like looking at people's pictures so really think it's awesome when it's more personal

      Delete
  3. I love your Instagram! I totally think you should put everything together but of course it's up to you. I think personal touches are a great way to show something more about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I think I was focusing more on this than I should have been lol

      Delete
  4. I think it's awesome to see both book and personal stuff on Instagram. That's what I do, mainly so I can let my followers see a different side of me. I am fine with the personal stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking! Thanks for your input :)

      Delete
  5. Personally I think it's too much of a pain to have a lot of separate accounts. IG doesn't really make it easy like Twitters and FB. For me, it's more convenient to do it all in one account and I don't mind if people show more than just books. That said, you will probably have people who only want books and might not follow you and others who don't mind and will. It's all personal preference on what people want to see anyway so I'd do what works best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My instagram is a bit of everything. It's bookish, foodie and fitness. I prefer to know about the other interests of the people I follow.

    ReplyDelete