Saturday, January 3, 2015

[Stacking The Shelves] #27 - Digital All-the-Way

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Can you believe it's already 2015? I'm sure you heard this hundreds of times but it's still true though right? & what did they say? 2030 is just as close to us as 2000 was? I still think 10 years ago was 1990 so let's not get crazy here. 


Anyway... Digitals. I remember when e-ARCs were so popular and everyone wanted to get their hands on them as soon as they could. Is this still true? I value print books so much more now but still love me some ecopies for convenience. So I went a little crazy and might have got a little too much than I should.. Here's the titles that I have been approved for this week, so excited for them! 

   
   

What's on your list today?  Leave comments below & I'll return the favor!