Sunday, March 23, 2014

[Stacking The Shelves] #16

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week.

RECEIVED FOR REVIEW (PHYSICAL):


  • LuminaryYA Distopian novel that I had my eyes on for awhile! I still have to get the first book before I read this one but I'm super excited! 
  • Chop ChopI've heard so much about this novel and I love the cover for it! Ever since I've been a waitress, I always loved the environment of restaurants. 

Won (Ebooks):
Of Sea and StoneGeared to the Present, Jones Whitman Time Traveler SeriesSeeker of the Four Winds (Galatia #2)XGeneration 1: You Don't Know Me (XGeneration, #1)What Has Become of You


What's on your list today?  Leave comments below & I'll return the favor! 

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are all new reads to me! Congrats on the wins and hope you enjoy them all!


    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul! I love when I get physical review copies in the mail. It is like my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea, I remember seeing the first one of McGee's series around. Should check it out.
    Chop Chop looks like it will scare me off. Lol.
    Happy reading, Ellie!

    http://thisisthestoryofmyreadinglife.blogspot.ca/2014/03/showcase-sunday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Luminary and the first book but they have Christian elements which was not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look amazing, Ellie. I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. Awesome wins!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier, have a fantastic week.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete