Monday, June 9, 2014

[Top Ten Tuesday] (24)

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.

cramps!!! cramps!!! cramps!!!

Sorry just had to get it out there. Yup, it's that time of the month when I am a B-I-A-T-C-H to everyone & people still tend to talk to me. Weird. It must be all that chocolate I"m eating. I even have a whole rant prepared for this subject but I am currently destroying my 3rd Snickers bar & too busy chewing to think anything other than what show I'm going to marathon the crap out of tonight. But first I'm making myself write this meme because I LOVE YOU GUYS & OMG I JUST FOUND SOME ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM! To the couch! (seriously though, my favorite ice cream) ;)

top books i've read so far in 2014



What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo 

18 comments:

  1. It's that ime of the month for me too, which definitely isn't helping the fact that I have an exam this morning. Anyway, I loved Cinder a lot, and Beautiful Creatures was also really good. Fire & Flood looks awesome too, and I really need to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh I'm sorry!! You should definitely check out Fire & Flood, it's amazing

      Delete
  2. The Good Luck of Right Now is lovely- I'm a big fan of Quick's books. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & agreed, I'm his huge fan

      Delete
  3. Ugh I know how you feel :/ On a happier note, I loved Immortal Beloved!!! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Nice! Definitely know how you feel as well! You're not alone! Love the little pic too! Totally agree with it!

    Great book picks too! Loved Fire & Flood as well! Can't wait for the next one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! & thank you, this time sucks lol

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the reminder for Side Effects!

    Here's my Best Books So Far This Year! Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fire & Flood was so much fun! Cannot wait for the sequel!
    Cinder, Across the Universe and If I Stay are definitely some of my past favourite reads. Or still some of my favourites. Lol.
    Great list! Happy reading!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Beautiful Creatures, it made my list too! :) Cinder and Across the Universe are amazing. I really want to read Fire & Flood! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My TTT Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting! Great list -- I keep meaning to read Cinder and I am fascinated by the cover of Across the Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear ya, cramps are the worst. Feel better

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I absolutely LOVE that picture and can completely sympathise with that so far. I love If I Stay, such a beautiful book. I read Cinder this year and loved that as well. A lot of these are on my current TBR list and I am really excited to get to them, especially after seeing that they made your top books of the year list :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurray for Cinder, Across the Universe, and Beautiful Creatures! Absolutely adore those books. And as for the rest, I still need to get to them! Hopefully soon because they sound great.

    ReplyDelete