Monday, June 9, 2014

[Top Ten Tuesday] (24)

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.

cramps!!! cramps!!! cramps!!!

Sorry just had to get it out there. Yup, it's that time of the month when I am a B-I-A-T-C-H to everyone & people still tend to talk to me. Weird. It must be all that chocolate I"m eating. I even have a whole rant prepared for this subject but I am currently destroying my 3rd Snickers bar & too busy chewing to think anything other than what show I'm going to marathon the crap out of tonight. But first I'm making myself write this meme because I LOVE YOU GUYS & OMG I JUST FOUND SOME ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM! To the couch! (seriously though, my favorite ice cream) ;)

top books i've read so far in 2014



What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo