Saturday, June 28, 2014

[Stacking The Shelves] #21

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week.

OMG is this almost end of June?? What is happening people, I can't believe that days are going by so fast. Was really hoping for a nice weather but nope. It's Seattle. That means bipolar weather with a sprinkle of really bad drivers. Yay *gag*

On the other hand, I finally moved! For the last 2 weeks I've been helping my parents move and since I've been staying with them because I'm in school, I had to paint my room.. It was horrible lol I should not paint rooms. That should be illegal lol
But here's my books for the last 2 weeks since I finally got Internet and was able to check my emails and comments :)

for review:



thrift store finds:


say whaaaaaaat??? oh yea - $0.99!


What's on your list today?  Leave comments below & I'll return the favor!