Saturday, June 28, 2014

[Stacking The Shelves] #21

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week.

OMG is this almost end of June?? What is happening people, I can't believe that days are going by so fast. Was really hoping for a nice weather but nope. It's Seattle. That means bipolar weather with a sprinkle of really bad drivers. Yay *gag*

On the other hand, I finally moved! For the last 2 weeks I've been helping my parents move and since I've been staying with them because I'm in school, I had to paint my room.. It was horrible lol I should not paint rooms. That should be illegal lol
But here's my books for the last 2 weeks since I finally got Internet and was able to check my emails and comments :)

for review:



thrift store finds:


say whaaaaaaat??? oh yea - $0.99!


What's on your list today?  Leave comments below & I'll return the favor! 

10 comments:

  1. Interesting choices for Book Hauls. I hope you love everything that you got this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weapon of Vengeance looks interesting. I hope you'll like Incarceron. It's the only steampunk I've ever enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read alot of steampunk but definitely want to start checking it out more. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Some very pretty looking covers in your haul this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer painting! Done my whole living room by myself, haha. Papering however, is a worse story. ;) Can't believe those were $0.99, which is like 50p for me. DAMN. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha should have have you help me! lol

      Delete
  5. Painting is hard work.. but once you do it.. everything can look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg nice! It's so awesome when you find good book bargains. Hope you enjoy all your new books! Happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete