Wednesday, November 6, 2013

[Waiting on Wednesday] (14)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming books that we eagerly anticipate and cannot wait to get here!

"BehInd His Lens" - R. S. Grey


Behind His LensExpected Publication: 12-22-2013
Twenty-three year old model Charley Whitlock built a quiet life for herself after disaster struck four years ago. She hides beneath her beautiful mask, never revealing her true self to the world... until she comes face-to-face with her new photographer — sexy, possessive Jude Anderson. It's clear from the first time she meets him that she's playing by his rules. He says jump, she asks how high. He tells her to unzip her cream Dior gown; she knows she has to comply. But what if she wants him to take charge outside of the studio as well?

Jude Anderson has a strict "no model" dating policy. But everything about Charley sets his body on fire.  When a tropical photo shoot in Hawaii forces the stubborn pair into sexually charged situations, their chemistry can no longer be ignored. They’ll have to decide if they’re willing to break their rules and leave the past behind or if they’ll stay consumed by their demons forever. 

Will Jude persuade Charley to give in to her deepest, most forbidden desires?

WHY AM I WAITING ON IT?

Sexy models & photographers? Ohh yes please! And it's a stand alone. I don't know about you but I seriously have been reading way too many series and need something with a good ending. Not that series are bad, they just take a long time to read lol Can't wait for this one!!! 

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON THIS WEEK?


post signature

33 comments:

  1. This is my first look at BehInd His Lens, and it definitely sounds sexy. I love that it's set in tropical Hawaii. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really really good. I'll definitely be checking it out and I totally agree with you on the series.

    Thanks for visiting Swept Away By Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time seeing this, definitely looks interesting.

    Thanks for sharing & stopping by.

    Georgie @ What She Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, seems steamy ;) Will definitely check it out!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely sounds interesting! I'm interested to hear what you thought of it when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh interesting! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds interesting! A break from all the fantasy I've been reading lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not heard about this book before but it sounds like a good read. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank heavens it's a one off. I am in the middle of WAY TOO MANY series. Looking forward to reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not really into NA but this book does sound pretty good. I really like the simplicity of the cover.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel the same about series. They're wonderful but sometimes I need something different. I love the photography setting, sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of this one! I hope you read and enjoy it sometime!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds good! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! This sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm adding it to my TBR shelf!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of this before, it sounds good! Thanks for sharing!

    Katie @ The Quiet Girl Talks

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks good. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting choice of book as I hadn't heard of it before. Come visit me as well.

    My WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh sounds sexeh and the cover is awesome! Great pick :)

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Ellie, great pick! I'm adding this to my TBR pile. And I agree about being able to read stand-alone books. Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for dropping by My WoW @ Girl meets Books earlier.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't read a lot of NA/adult books, but this one does sound interesting! Might have to wait and read your thoughts on it before I give it a go!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh, I haven't heard of this one! It sounds interesting. I hope you love it! Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  22. oooh, this sounds like a hot read! It's nice to take a break from series & just do a one-fer standalone haha.
    Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haven't heard of this before. Hope you enjoy!

    Thanks for droppin by my Wednesday post!

    Michelle, The Escapist.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't heard of this one but it does sound intriguing. Hope you love this when it comes out, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This one looks very good. Great Pick.
    Thanks for dropping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  26. I agree to many sequels to follow them all. I have never heard of this one but sounds interesting. Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I haven't come across this before but definitely looks interesting =D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh, this definitely sounds like it's going to be a brilliant NA book! Think I may have to check it out! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. I haven't seen this one before but I really like the sound of it and I'm adding it on my to-read list now. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WOW post earlier this week.
    Marti @ SBBCreviews

    ReplyDelete
  30. ohh I love the sound of this! I hadn't heard of this book until now so thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice pick Ellie! Thanks for introducing me to this one :)
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete