Tuesday, November 19, 2013

[Top Ten Tuesday] (11)

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. 

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Would Recommend to my Boyfriend..


First of all - shame on them! Missing out on total awesome sauce world that makes me drool over some yummy boys. My boyfriend is actually a nonreader so I kind of know what I would recommend him. I would just probably have to read it to him when he's driving so he HAS to listen to me. Bwahahahaha -girlpower-

On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)Phoenix IslandDay OneNot a Drop to Drink

What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo

post signature

18 comments:

  1. Nice list :) I haven't read any of them but Not a Drop to Drink is on my TBR list.

    My Top Ten Tuesday .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I actually still have to read it myself lol

      Delete
  2. I did the Non-Reader thing as well :) I actually haven't read any of the books on your list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love the idea of reading to him while in the car! He can't do anything about that, it would be perfect :) I have a copy of NOT A DROP TO DRINK that I've been waiting patiently to get to. The EpicReads ladies seemed to absolutely love it and I can't wait to read it. DAY ONE also looks great! I don't think I've heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's been pretty popular lately, I'm excited to read it to him lol

      Delete
  4. Great list, definitely trap him whilst he is in the car!!! I am dying to read Not A Drop To Drink, it looks absolutely amazing. Day One looks really great too, haven't seen that one before but will definitely be adding it to my TBR list. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome, thanks girl! & that's exactly how you're supposed to get them hehe

      Delete
  5. Great picks -- and definitely a list I need! I love Karina Halle!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not A Drop to Drink has been on my TBR list for a while, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to read Phoenix Island and Not a Drop to Drink, am super excited for both. Lovely list!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these, but I hope you can convince your boyfriend to do so! Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited to get my hands on Not A Drop To Drink soontime. It's a stand alone! :)
    Great list! Cross my fingers you make him into a reader one of these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete