Saturday, February 1, 2020

3 years, 5 months, 10 days Later...


Do you ever wonder what happened to the time? How can you turn around only to realize that it’s been over 3 years since you’ve done something that you really love?

That’s what happened.

Seriously. 3 years, 5 months and 10 days since I posted on the blog and it’s still alive.

I miss you guys!!! Here’s just a short snippet of what happened in my personal life since then. I realized that I never really shared much about myself but getting wrapped up in the world of literature can make your real life seem unimportant sometimes.

1.       I broke up with a boyfriend of 8 years
2.       I switch careers. Twice
3.       3 businesses have been started, all within the last year
4.       I moved states – from Seattle to Boise. And all for love
5.       Yes, new love. Plus he has two kids so I suppose I could call myself an Insta-mom

And so, so much more. I think that at this point of my life, I could potentially write a memoir on the last three years of my life and make it more of a comedy.

But overall, I am just happy to be here again. Cheers to the new year and let’s get some good reads!