Monday, January 6, 2014

[Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge] Day 6


New Year's Challenge

In 2014, Rachel at Parajunkee is hosting something new for us, bookish people!
The Book Bloggers New Year’s Challenge
It’s a great way to start a year to challenge yourself & set your goals straight!! 

Best Book of 2013

So I had to skip a day yesterday. Our company is going through software transitioning and we were supposed to migrate all the data by Monday morning. But I was happy to just come home and read a book that I can enjoy. But back to the quesiton. In 2013 I felt like I was always trying to catch up on reviews so they wasn't alot of books that I actually read when I wanted to. But I did have couple of favorites which are listed below. Comment & share - I always return the favor!!

Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)Sempre (Forever, #1)

BEST BOOKS OF 2013
  • Pivot Point by Kasie West 
  • Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
  • Sempre by J.M. Darhower