10 random things
· I speak French
· I’ve lived in Paris
· I’m allergic to chocolate but sometimes I eat it anyway
· I lose my car keys at least once a week
· I adore brewed coffee
· I grew up around horses
· I have double-jointed thumbs
· I write both romances and mysteries
· Hyacinths are my favorite flower
· I mortified my teenagers by crying in public when I learned I’d hit the USA Today bestsellers list
about the author
Julie Mulhern is a Kansas City native who grew up on a steady diet of Agatha Christie. She spends her spare time whipping up gourmet meals for her family, working out at the gym and finding new ways to keep her house spotlessly clean--and she's got an active imagination. Truth is--she's an expert at calling for take-out, she grumbles about walking the dog and the dust bunnies under the bed have grown into dust lions.
Her first romance was a finalist in the 2014 Golden Heart® contest. That book, A Haunting Desire, released July 28, 2015.
Julie also writes mysteries. The Deep End (available now) is her first mystery and is the winner of The Sheila Award. Look for book two, Guaranteed to Bleed, October 13, 2015. http://www.juliemulhern.com/