Saturday, February 21, 2015

[Stacking The Shelves] #28 - Edelweiss-Crazy

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week.
 
WTF where did February go? I mean it's kind of awesome that it was my birthday on 17th (woohooo) but it's going to be March next week and that is just not acceptable. Oh yeah & I fell into my "Request ARC" obsession again so please send your words of encouragement of stopping my crazy behavior hehe

Dust to Dust (Ashes #2) The Well After Hours Hand Drawn Jokes for Smart Attractive People We All Looked Up The Only Ones Ash: A Destined Novel Last Year's Mistake


What's on your list today?  Leave comments below & I'll be sure to return the favor! 

13 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I still need to read Ashes to Ashes! Have had it for awhile now which seems to be a going trend! LOL!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have to read it too lol I have the copy but haven't got around to it

      Delete
  2. I hope you love all these new books. I'm trying to be good. Looks like you got some interesting reading ahead. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Last Year's Mistake and We All Looked Up are ones that I'm really looking forward to. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard a lot of good things about those, hope its good

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited for Last Year's Mistake! It looks like such a great and romantic contemporary. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I haven't heard a great deal about these books but their synopses are really interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, nice haul! And I'm exactly the same – I can't believe February is almost over. Soon I'll be taking exams which is a super happy thought :( I hope you enjoy all your new books and have a great week!

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha. Self control on Netgalley and Edelweiss is not a strong point of mine. There are always too many things to request that I want so badly! I try... But it doesn't work well. :) I hope you enjoy all of them!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete