Tuesday, February 18, 2014

[Top Ten Tuesday] (20)

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.

    why i love being a blogger/reader

    • i love being a blogger ... because I can connect with people that have similar interests as I do. I don't have a lot of friends who blog and this really helps me bring out my geeky side.
    • i love being a reader ... because I can get lost in books & put aside the reality for now.
    • i love being a blogger ... because i can practice with design and HTML. I've always been interested in it and designing my own blog gives me a chance to practice and see what i can learn.
    • i love being a reader ... because I'm never bored. Reading is one of the things that makes the time go by and I would rather read then play pointless games that don't get me anywhere. 
    • i love being a blogger ... because it helps me to be more disciplined. I used to be really bad about posting and always procrastinated but blogging helps me with time management and makes me feel accomplished. 
    • i love being a reader ,,, because I can be the "know-it-all" when it comes to movies being based on the books. I love complaining about how it's not up to standards hehe
    • i love being a blogger ... because I love free books *wink* But who doesn't?

     What is on your list today? Comment & I will return the favor ;)