Tuesday, February 18, 2014

[Top Ten Tuesday] (20)

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.

    why i love being a blogger/reader

    • i love being a blogger ... because I can connect with people that have similar interests as I do. I don't have a lot of friends who blog and this really helps me bring out my geeky side.
    • i love being a reader ... because I can get lost in books & put aside the reality for now.
    • i love being a blogger ... because i can practice with design and HTML. I've always been interested in it and designing my own blog gives me a chance to practice and see what i can learn.
    • i love being a reader ... because I'm never bored. Reading is one of the things that makes the time go by and I would rather read then play pointless games that don't get me anywhere. 
    • i love being a blogger ... because it helps me to be more disciplined. I used to be really bad about posting and always procrastinated but blogging helps me with time management and makes me feel accomplished. 
    • i love being a reader ,,, because I can be the "know-it-all" when it comes to movies being based on the books. I love complaining about how it's not up to standards hehe
    • i love being a blogger ... because I love free books *wink* But who doesn't?

     What is on your list today? Comment & I will return the favor ;)

    32 comments:

    1. Great list! Escaping into books is never boring, and having a blog to share your opinions is also really good! Meeting new people that share your interests is just another plus. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ooh nice list! For some reason a combo list like this didn't occur to me when writing my post! Oh well!

      Here's my Tuesday post

      Have a GREAT day!

      Old Follower :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great list! I like reading better than gaming too!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I could’ve borrowed your reason re: “pointless games.” I just don’t get that whole Candy Crush/farmville/etc, etc.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Me neither! I mean I could play for like 5 minutes but then it just gets on my nerves lol

        Delete
    5. What I find most interesting about blogging (and admitting it to the public) IS the fact you learn so much about HTML. All trial and error, but you learn things. Honestly, knowing those tech-savvy web design basics is good for your career too, so people should stop scoffing at bloggers!

      Thanks for visiting :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. That's exactly what I thought! Thanks for agreeing :)

        Delete
    6. FREE BOOKS!! My favorite free books to get are the ones that I win on other bloggers blogs. Then I get to share my review with that blogger and they are happy they gave that book to someone who they know. It's kind of like a circle of love for books!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I haven't won a lot of books from bloggers but it's always awesome to see the same shared reviews :)

        Delete
    7. great reasons! I like how you set up your post today--I like reading and visiting blogs like yours. thanks so much for stopping by. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

      ReplyDelete
    8. I completely agree with all of these! Great list.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I completely agree with all of these, especially the 'pointless games'. I was once genuinely sat around a table for lunch with people trading Candy Crush Saga tips, I just don't get it!
      And the book to movie thing, yeah I'm guilty of that too! Thanks for visiting :)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Blogging and planning definitely helps with discipline. Totally with you there! And I've learned SO much about design and HTML since starting. Great ones! :D Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
      My TTT

      ReplyDelete
    11. I love this topic and seeing everyone's reasons for being a reader and blogger.
      Awesome list <3

      Here's our TTT
      Doris @ OABR

      ReplyDelete
    12. I love being able to put reality aside and read a book too. Books are my comfort food.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. So true! Even better when you have some food with you lol

        Delete
    13. HTML coding can be frustrating, but I can see why you love it! Your website is awesome :) great list!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh thank you so much! Still working on it hehe

        Delete
    14. I love getting lost in a book too! Don´t know how I forget to add that one to my list.
      Thanks for commenting on my blog ;)

      ReplyDelete
    15. Great list! There's nothing better than getting lost in a great book :)

      ReplyDelete