Thursday, June 27, 2013

[Feature & Follow Friday] #6 - Preferred Reading Format!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?


This was actually one question that I know the answer to. I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I can read 4 books at the same time, as long as they are in different formats. I actually have a book on my phone that I read during work (PDF), my Kindle (.mobi), hardcover and Audiobook! I really don't mind any of them and each one of them has good advantage. & I read more books that way too tehheehhee

CONNECT WITH SLR:

     
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Yeah, I do all formats and probably always will in some fashion.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I starting getting into Audiobooks a few months ago, and I enjoy it. Perfect for when I don't feel like reading, but want to explore a book anyways. Old follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. New reader! :) I love your blog. http://a-bookaholic-reader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Really 4 books at once?! That's amazing! I like doing it the old fashion way, one at a time. I like the real books and the ebooks. Don't care much for audio, only because I am never in my car long enough and don't like being read to much these days. I read at a faster pace I guess!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I love print, and beautiful covers, ebooks are currently winning just due to the amount of books I can carry around with me. I may be a book hoarder.

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 at once?! Wow! My max is two :D But yes, I like how all the options give us more books to read! Yay!

    New follower via Google+ and Goodreads :)

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I only had 4 books going at a time. I usually have 6-12 (4-8 novels plus study/nonfiction). I am trying to get the average to 4-8 total at a time but hasn't happened yet. *shrug*
    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellie that's funny as I do that too. I have an ebook on my phone, another on my Nook and a printed copy and your right, you somehow do read faster LOL

    My Friday Meme

    ReplyDelete