Saturday, April 18, 2015

#StackingTheShelves 29 - Netgalley WIN!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week.
 
WROOM WROOM! It's the weekend! & yet I won't be able to sleep in because I have responsibilities and I'm lame... 

But on the brighter note, my blog finally works! Wooohooo! I have no idea what happened and how it happened but if you guys haven't seen the post, HERE's a little update.

On the other hand, I got accepted for some awesome Netgalley books! I've been getting rejected for really good ones lately so wasn't sure what the deal was. But since I completely updated my stats, I actually got really cool books that I'm super excited to check out! Here's the beauties:

   

SO EXCITED!! I want to devour these beauties so if anyone has some special abilities to read a book within 5 minutes, let me know! Accepting applications *wink wink*

What's on your list today?  Leave comments below & I'll be sure to return the favor! 

6 comments:

  1. have a great weekend! fab that you got books you wanted!!


    em @ afternoonbookery.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got City of Fae. I've been waiting like forever to see if I get approved for it or not. I might just put it on pre-order. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover on City of Fae is GORGEOUS. I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hey, if you get the secret to read a book in 5 minutes, please do share! I would LOVE to dismantle my TBR Mountain of Doom!!!

    Such great reads too! So excited to read Rogue!! And Sisters of Blood & Spirit was amazing! Loved it and cannot wait for more in the series to come! I was curious about Spelled, but again, that TBR Mountain of Doom is SO daunting! I hesitate adding more when I am not 100% sold on a book.

    It still happens occasionally, but when I can prevent it, I try to do so! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Spelled as well, I'm so excited to get started. I hope you love it! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your blog is working. I have to work on getting my NetGalley stats up too.

    ReplyDelete