Monday, May 19, 2014

[Top Ten Tuesday] (22)

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.

top ten books about friendship

Forgive Me, Leonard PeacockForgive me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
I just finished this & I loved the friendship that Leonard had with the old guy. They would watch old movies and talk in movie quotes and just be completely awesome. I don't know about you but being friends with old people can be super awesome. Review for this will go live in June for the Mental Awareness Month!

  





Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Ritchie
I know, I know... In some twisted and weird way, I consider this book amazing about friendships. I thought the way Lily and Lo stood up for each other and tried to help with addictions were touching and their friendship was actually amazing.









All Harry Potter books
This is pretty self-explanatory. I love the friendship between everyone is magnificent! I will always love these books! I'm pretty sure this might be on a lot of people's lists today since it's so popular.








Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
How could anyone not love the friendship between Karou & Zuzana? They are the ultimate best friends that pretty much go through everything & manage to stay strong with each other.









What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Happy Tuesday! xoxo

post signature