Friday, May 3, 2013

[Feature & Follow Friday] #4

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
This weeks Question:

Q:  Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

Love love love this question this week! I actually just started to read a new book and about 20% into it and still can't figure out if I like it or not. It's called "Chasing Beautiful" and about a girl who recently got her heart broken. The scene that I just finished is her and the guy who broke her heart - yeah totally humping each other!! And the book explains it as "On the Wall while putting one of her legs on this shoulder and making the other wider". I don't know why, but that scene was pretty hot. I felt like I just rushed through it. And yes, I was at work while I was reading it and was defiantly blushing! 
P.S. Please add me to your Google+ Circles

post signature

11 comments:

  1. I've heard of that book! It sounds interesting. Um, and, WOW, what a change of pace! Sounds like a reunion? lol

    New Google Plus follower!

    Check out FF post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I guess it's sort of like a renunion. Oh yeah, he has a girlfriend too lol

      Following back!

      Delete
  2. Love this & I love your profile design!! :)

    Great post! I'm now following you!
    Here's mine: http://carycheyennexo.blogspot.com/2013/05/follow-friday-16.html
    Xo - Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... it does sound kind of hot. Only thing to do is re-read it! :)

    New follower via GFC.

    Sandra @ SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is totally true, sounds like a great idea!

      Following back.

      Delete
  4. Hey :) Just wanted to let you know I stopped by.I'm a new follower! I'm following you via bloglovin'. Hope to get a follow back :)

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. ;) I am a new follower of yours via G+ and Bloglovin'.

    - Beckie
    http://www.bittersweet-enchantment.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently reading "The Great Gatsby". A fail scene... Ok, so the narrator has this cousin, Daisy, and her husband is cheating on her with a married woman in New York. She hosts a party along with Daisy's husband to which the narrator is invited, and all the time she makes a huge fuss about being the center of attention in a weird way... I thought that was a lame way for her to act.
    All beautifully written and with great insight, though.

    ReplyDelete